-
July 21st, 2005, 12:32 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Does anyone have just the mask to the retired mermaid costume that they would be interested in selling? That's all I need to complete the set we have. Thanks!
-
July 21st, 2005, 01:29 AM
#2
Inactive Member
A while back I was able to get this through replacement parts. No idea on the number though, sorry.
OK, you just got lucky! I took a look through my receipts thinking it was last December. It was December 6. The number for the mermaid mask is GHOM-03 and was $1.83.
Maybe they'll still have it for you.
Laurie
-
July 21st, 2005, 02:06 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Thanks Laurie!! I'll call tomorrow and check it out. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
July 21st, 2005, 01:23 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Well, AG does not have any more of the mermaid costume masks - drat!
So, if anyone has a lonely mask to the mermaid costume - please let me know.
Thanks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks